ARG BITTORRENT!!

RoE_lover

Okay I\'m really mad because I downloaded the Mission: Space video and this message pops up after I wait a few hours for it to download:

\" btdownloadgui.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.
Te see what data this error report contains, Click Here\"

Then it gave you an option of Debug, Send Error Report or Don\'t Send. I tried Debug and Don\'t Send but they did nothing and Send Error Report did nothing as well.

And I grumbled and thought this was just a problem with that one torrent. BUT when I downloaded the Soarin video, the download went fine but that same error message popped up after I downloaded it!!:\':):)grrr:

What\'s happening?? This also happens after I use AIM (when I log off) but only after so it doesn\'t effect me. I went to Windows Media Player, and it wasn\'t under the section that all my other vids are that were downloaded succesfully before this event. Local Disk C:
Much help needed!

Try using this http://www.utorrent.com/ normal BitTorrent is buggy at times and very simple.

Simply put: Do not use the official BitTorrent client. It is very poor, and I strongly discorage against that.

I have personally used Azureus and uTorrent. Both are very good, but for your purposes I reccomend uTorrent, as it is much lighter software.

Back