MouseBits > Technical Assistance

HELP!!

(1/3) > >>

njdisneygirl:
I went and down load Azureus like i was told to when i click on a torrent i save it or open it i saved it went into Azureus it says downlaoding is this right it is green some are red and some are yellow what is the difference but is says 0% done how long should these take to load If i could get some more help it would be great .Thanks

nowisthetime:

--- Quote from: njdisneygirl ---I went and down load Azureus like i was told to when i click on a torrent i save it or open it i saved it went into Azureus it says downlaoding is this right it is green some are red and some are yellow what is the difference but is says 0% done how long should these take to load If i could get some more help it would be great .Thanks
--- End quote ---

you did everything correct. green means the torrent is downloading and red means no. You might want to stop the red ones and let the green ones finish downloading. they might take a while depending on your download speed and number of seeders.

nowisthetime

SirLamer:

--- Quote from: njdisneygirl ---I went and down load Azureus like i was told to when i click on a torrent i save it or open it i saved it went into Azureus it says downlaoding is this right it is green some are red and some are yellow what is the difference but is says 0% done how long should these take to load If i could get some more help it would be great .Thanks
--- End quote ---

For explanation of the smilies and what they mean, select \"About Health\" in the Help menu within Azureus.

njdisneygirl:
Thank you all just wanted to make sure i was doing this right .

njdisneygirl:
I wish thing were more simple for me LOL i have sound no picture on any of them some wont play at all i wish i knew what i was doing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version