MouseBits

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: June 03, 2022, 08:28:35 PM 
Started by wcool - Last post by Duabur
I never received an activation email. I forgot I had access to MouseBits until just a few minutes ago. I came to take a look around and discovered I am still in validating status. I checked my email spam folder and deleted all the way back several years, nothing from MouseBits.

I am hoping to receive access, if at all possible this late in the game.

on: April 17, 2022, 06:00:33 PM 
Started by nexus200 - Last post by nexus200
I have no idea why but lately all of the music artwork on my iTunes and iPhone are a jumbled mess. It’s both purchased and non purchased songs this is happening to. I attempted to change artwork myself on a few songs and it made no difference, if fact it messed up even more and that artwork I added then became artwork for several other songs. If I could just turn off the artwork all together id rather do that than look at artwork that doesn’t belong to a song.

Is this a known issue? And any ideas how to fix this or turn off all artwork?

on: April 02, 2022, 06:41:24 PM 
Started by nexus200 - Last post by disneydon
I have used dvdvideosoft for years with no issues. The premium is well worth it as it speeds up the process. And you get a bunch of tools too. Always my go to.

on: April 02, 2022, 03:53:46 PM 
Started by wcool - Last post by dajatje
Hi:
I just signed in after a short while.  I was greeted with a "Rank: Validating" without access to the torrents and such.  I did have access but not now.  Did not get an e-mail as others have been told to respond to.  Can I be re-validated?  This is a great site and would like to spend more time here.....
Thanks,
Jeff

I validated your account.

on: March 30, 2022, 03:21:45 PM 
Started by nexus200 - Last post by Gringrinnyghost
Use YT-DLP on your Pc and you’re off to the races.

Max YouTube audio is 129kbps m4a for stereo.

on: March 29, 2022, 03:24:27 AM 
Started by nexus200 - Last post by 91JLovesDisney
I've got an update on this as well

IF YOU HAVE AN Adblocker, I recommend y2mate because you can actually install an extension that puts a "download" button on the page of the video. Then it redirects you to the site where you can choose the quality (up to 160k, which is higher than most). It works for video as well and I believe can go up to 1080p? Completely free

on: March 29, 2022, 03:17:58 AM 
Started by nexus200 - Last post by nexus200
Following up on this, I tried to download Viddly and unfortunately it came with viruses or something, thankfully my computer blocked. Then I tried youtube-dl and I can't figure out how to download it. Is there any other options out there?

on: March 15, 2022, 02:31:16 AM 
Started by wcool - Last post by madmax2020
Hi:
I just signed in after a short while.  I was greeted with a "Rank: Validating" without access to the torrents and such.  I did have access but not now.  Did not get an e-mail as others have been told to respond to.  Can I be re-validated?  This is a great site and would like to spend more time here.....
Thanks,
Jeff

on: March 11, 2022, 01:26:13 PM 
Started by StarWarsGalaxysEdge - Last post by StarWarsGalaxysEdge
Thank you so much!

on: March 11, 2022, 11:57:54 AM 
Started by StarWarsGalaxysEdge - Last post by dajatje
Hello! My MouseBits status still says "Validating" even though I verified my email. If somebody can fix this to "Member", that'd be great. Thanks so much!

The forum was out of sync with the Tracker. Now synced and you are good to go :-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10