HELP!!

njdisneygirl

I went and down load Azureus like i was told to when i click on a torrent i save it or open it i saved it went into Azureus it says downlaoding is this right it is green some are red and some are yellow what is the difference but is says 0% done how long should these take to load If i could get some more help it would be great .Thanks

njdisneygirl said:
I went and down load Azureus like i was told to when i click on a torrent i save it or open it i saved it went into Azureus it says downlaoding is this right it is green some are red and some are yellow what is the difference but is says 0% done how long should these take to load If i could get some more help it would be great .Thanks

you did everything correct. green means the torrent is downloading and red means no. You might want to stop the red ones and let the green ones finish downloading. they might take a while depending on your download speed and number of seeders.

nowisthetime

njdisneygirl said:

For explanation of the smilies and what they mean, select \"About Health\" in the Help menu within Azureus.

I wish thing were more simple for me LOL i have sound no picture on any of them some wont play at all i wish i knew what i was doing

Hi there njdisneygirl.

I see you downloaded some videos. You need a special codec to see them. The codec you need is DIVX. You can download a free codec from http://www.divx.com. Download divx \"play\" (it is free) and install. After install you can watch the video.

You probably have a problem with sound on the Dolbyman video. He is using some special dolby audio codec. I can\'t see which one (I am at work currently). Dolbyman should be able to point you to that codec.

Hope this helps!
Dajatje

The DivX 6 codec (from www.divx.com) can also play Xvid video, as they are very very similar.

Thank you for the help i did get the video to start with the divX player .another question how long should these take to download is anyone else having this problem i have down loded a lot of stuff never took so long i have one that finished and three other waitng to start i have DSL

njdisneygirl said:
Thank you for the help i did get the video to start with the divX player .another question how long should these take to download is anyone else having this problem i have down loded a lot of stuff never took so long i have one that finished and three other waitng to start i have DSL

having a nice download speed doesn\'t play a huge role with torrents. Its all about the upload. You have to take into account the number of seeders (more is better and will get faster download speeds) and how fast the seeders upload speed is. at first everything is slow but as more seeders become available, you will see better speeds. I ran into the same problem in the beginning with the old tracker and was frustrated. just give it time.

nowisthetime

I reccomend that you just find content that you are interested in, and then just leave it downloading. It\'ll take care of itself. :)

Can someone tell me what they use to watch the ultimate 10 Discovery channel i tried both of my players both dont work do i need a certain codec for it .Thanks

The posted version is an MPEG-1 video. It is odd that this won\'t play in Windows natively, as it is a very old codec.

I have a version of the video in DivX format. I will try to post it if I remember to, heh

Back