HELP: I did not receive the activation e-mail!

Dear Admin,
I have also not received a verification email. Could you please verify me as well?
Thanks

I double checked my spam folder, have made sure that my email address is spelled correctly, and have also waited but to no avail. I am not receiving the verification email.

Apologies, I replied on a previous thread rather than this one. I am still waiting for my validation email, please validate at your convenience! :)

I have yet to receive my activation email and I registered yesterday. There is nothing in my spam folder either.

Mtdriskell@yahoo.com is my email…

Thank you in advance!

Hi:
I just signed in after a short while.  I was greeted with a "Rank: Validating" without access to the torrents and such.  I did have access but not now.  Did not get an e-mail as others have been told to respond to.  Can I be re-validated?  This is a great site and would like to spend more time here.....
Thanks,
Jeff

madmax2020 said:
Hi:
I just signed in after a short while.  I was greeted with a "Rank: Validating" without access to the torrents and such.  I did have access but not now.  Did not get an e-mail as others have been told to respond to.  Can I be re-validated?  This is a great site and would like to spend more time here.....
Thanks,
Jeff

I validated your account.

I never received an activation email. I forgot I had access to MouseBits until just a few minutes ago. I came to take a look around and discovered I am still in validating status. I checked my email spam folder and deleted all the way back several years, nothing from MouseBits.

I am hoping to receive access, if at all possible this late in the game.

Hi, i didnt get the email. Been waiting for over a week. There is no typo in the mailadress. Really hope this can get resolved. Thnx in advance.

Greetings,

It has been about 24 hours that I have been looking for the activation email. I have searched all possible locations (inbox, spam, etc.). Nothing has shown up. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I sent a message to one of the admins letting them know that you all seem to be having this problem. Hopefully the issue gets fixed soon.

Welcome to the forums!

I registered over a week ago and still show as "validating" and did not receive an activation email.
Thanks for any assistance!  I was a member years ago and now returning.  Thanks and I appreciate the staff, members and posters on the site.

Hi,Admin! Would you please help me validate the account?I've changed the Valid email to every  I have, but can't receive verification email.

Hi, MouseBits Admin!

Would you please help me validate the email?

I have tried Gmail and 163 mail but I can't receive verification email from both.

I also didn't get an activation email. I searched in my spam mailbox but nothing. Could you help me please?

Hi there,
I have waited for more than 24 hours and still haven't received the email(including spam), please activate it for me, thank you!

I also did not receive an activation email.  I have waited for a few days and checked my spam folder.  Can my account please be activated manually?  Thanks!

I'm in the same situation unfortunately. Waited a couple of days, but no luck with receiving the activation email. Help will definitely be greatly appreciated :)

Hi,administrators! It has been 2 weeks.Could you  help me validate the account?I've changed the Valid email to every  I have, but can't receive verification email.

flflag said:
Hi,administrators! It has been 2 weeks.Could you  help me validate the account?I've changed the Valid email to every  I have, but can't receive verification email.

I validated your account.

Back