Trouble with .iso and .avi files

BarryCF

I dled WDW Top 7.avi and Behind The Scenes HM.iso with Tony Baxter and neither one of them will open. I use ABC Client and I\'ve had no trouble with other files(so far:-O). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Peace Love and Mickey...

Barry

dolbyman said:
did you burn,mount or just unpack the iso ?

I have no idea what any of that means.:-O:D All the other torrents I\'ve just saved into my videos and after I dl it I just click on it and it plays in my Windows media player. I know how to burn a dvd but my media center does\'nt recognize the file.

Thanks

Barry

ISO files are full DVDs that have to be burnt to DVD as an image or they can also be mounted so it can be accessed from the hard drive. You can also extract the files from the ISO and play them as a DVD on a computer.

For the avi file, you may not have the right codec to play it. Try http://www.videolan.org/ as it plays most files without having to install a codec pack.

BarryCF said:
I dled WDW Top 7.avi and Behind The Scenes HM.iso with Tony Baxter and neither one of them will open. I use ABC Client and I\'ve had no trouble with other files(so far:-O). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Peace Love and Mickey...

Barry

yeah get nero 7 and burn it or winiso ;)

Back