cant recover password

G

since the site update i was no longer automatically logged in. when i try to get my password from password recover i get this error

SQL Error

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

please help

john@johnathanblair.com

Guest said:
since the site update i was no longer automatically logged in. when i try to get my password from password recover i get this error

SQL Error

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

please help

john@johnathanblair.com

Please PM me with your username and I can try to help you.

Dajatje

dajatje said:
Guest said:

SQL Error

please help

john@johnathanblair.com

Please PM me with your username and I can try to help you.

Dajatje

He can't PM you without an account to log into. ;)

I will look into that bug. That part is not my code so it might take awhile for me to find it.

In the meantime, you can seek manual assistance from an admin by e-mailing one of them. For security reasons, you must use the e-mail account you registered with. Provide your username in the e-mail as well. Admins will not provide a new password unless the account's registered e-mail address matches that which was e-mailed from.

This issue has been resolved. Please make use of the password recovery feature to get a new password.

Thanks!

Back