Why cant i view the forum

Hi,

well, i gues the mail is already deletet, because it will be more than a year old. So if I could get a new mail, it would be wonderfull:)

Don't worry, one of the Mods will read the post. Sit tight and reply to the email they send you and all sorts of wonderful things will be available  ;D
They usually have a look in every day (or two).

I am also unable to view much of the forums. I believe I am not seeing all torrents either.

Thanks for any help, in advance.

wdwharpua said:
I am also unable to view much of the forums. I believe I am not seeing all torrents either.

Thanks for any help, in advance.

You were seeing all torrents and now you also see all forums.

Hey ya'll! I've been a member here for a while and I am now getting the page were I cannot see anything. My profile still says I am validating, but I remember confirming my account by clicking the email but for some reason it still says validating. I always thought I was known as a member because I was able to download music, so I never bothered looking. I still have the original confirmation email saved to my email, but when I click the link now it says SERVER ERROR.

Is there a change I can get that fixed? I would be so delighted if you could. :)

Kool_mocaGrl said:
Hey ya'll! I've been a member here for a while and I am now getting the page were I cannot see anything. My profile still says I am validating, but I remember confirming my account by clicking the email but for some reason it still says validating. I always thought I was known as a member because I was able to download music, so I never bothered looking. I still have the original confirmation email saved to my email, but when I click the link now it says SERVER ERROR.

Is there a change I can get that fixed? I would be so delighted if you could. :)

That chance would be 100%

Hello everyone.

I'm actually having the same issue.  New member, able to view torrents, but not the full forums.  I'd love to participate more!

Thanks!

Tach said:
Hello everyone.

I'm actually having the same issue.  New member, able to view torrents, but not the full forums.  I'd love to participate more!

Thanks!

Welcome  :)

I guess I would echo the same, I would love to participate in the forums but can't seem to see any?

Thanks!

Hello!

I seem to be having the same problem. Can I get it fixed?

I guess this thread is now designated the "Welcome to the forum" section?  :)

You are not able to access all the features of this site, until an administrator validates your membership - It takes 24-48 hours usually. They will send you an email once your membership has been approved, and then you will have full access to the forums.

ChrisLyndon said:
You are not able to access all the features of this site, until an administrator validates your membership - It takes 24-48 hours usually. They will send you an email once your membership has been approved, and then you will have full access to the forums.

This is actually not completely true. New members validate their account by clicking the validation link in the email they receive. There are two problems that we try to deal with in the forum:

1. New members don't get the email because it is blocked by the provider. It does not even end up in the spam folder. I monitor that topic and send the new member an email personally and validate them manually once they reply to that email.
2. New members do get the email and validate, but the system sometimes does not propagate the change from the tracker to the forum. I monitor this topic and fix the forum part of the account.

This can take 24-48 hours, depending on how busy I or the other admins are. Takes even longer when I am at Disney myself ;-)

-Dajatje

You need to be validated by a site administrator first. They will see your application usually within 24 hours and confirm you as a member. Once that occurs, you will have access to the forums.

Just to add, they will send you an email which you must reply to before  your membership is validated so keep an eye open for it (including any spam or junk folders).  ;)

selenaluv said:
Hi!

I think I'm not seeing all the forums. I only see three right now.

Hey selenaluv,

You handled your validation mail correctly, but our system did not sync your tracker status to our forum correctly (known bug, hence this specific thread). I corrected your forum status and you now see all the forums. Have fun.

Cheers,
Dajatje

Dajatje,
Can you take a look at my account?

Gotta a feeling I'm in the same situation as others with not being synced correctly.

sweetums said:
Dajatje,
Can you take a look at my account?

Gotta a feeling I'm in the same situation as others with not being synced correctly.

You are right. Fixed it.

Hi all, I only noticed this today when endeavouring to read a post about the Disneyland Nickel Tour pdf but unfortunately I seem to have no access to the forum. Is there anyone I should contact about this?

lawsy5 said:
Hi all, I only noticed this today when endeavouring to read a post about the Disneyland Nickel Tour pdf but unfortunately I seem to have no access to the forum. Is there anyone I should contact about this?

Welcome to the complete forum ;-)

dajatje said:
lawsy5 said:

Also having this issue. . . .could you sprinkle some pixie dust and fix it for me?  ;D

ClubWDW said:
dajatje said:
lawsy5 said:

Also having this issue. . . .could you sprinkle some pixie dust and fix it for me?  ;D

Could not find Tinkerbell anywhere. Found a way to do it without pixie dust, sorry  ;D

GeekOfDisney75 said:
I'm having the same issue, sadly. Can this be fixed? Thanks!

Hi,

Your issue is different. You have not validated your account at all. Please check your mailbox (including SPAM) or your email address in your profile. You should get a validation email by our system. If you still can't find the mail send me a PM.

Dajatje

Hello  ;)

i have the same problem like many others...
i can only view Technical Assistance / Instructional Guides / The Mouse on the Screen and i keep getting the forum off limits message.
if someone could fix it  ;)
thanks a lot
Sébastien

Have you replied to the email they sent? If not, do that now, if you have, sit tight, they'll fix it for you soon  ;)

Don't worry, as soon as dajatje logs in he'll see your post and sort it out for you. I don't know how long it takes after they get the email reply it's been so long since I had mine. It does that sometimes.

I am having the same problem as well, keep getting the forum off-limits message. I am pretty sure that I validated my account. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Brian

Back