Can't download

golden

I have been trying to get the following files since early this week:

http://www.mousebits.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=ca2fb45dcf2f2804a1c90f0713e0dd390eadc341
http://www.mousebits.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=9c9cd13237cdcd6f6383f5d3b1c97143fac3ef76
http://www.mousebits.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=ab7be7b578939af3d0dde09165b4f6db99807037

It appears that there should be a bunch of seeders and/or peers for each, but uTorrent hasn't been showing seeders or peers for these all week.  I have been able to download other things successfully from this site using uTorrent.  Is there any particular reason I am having difficulty?

Thanks!

It may just be that no seeders are available at the moment. Not all of us have our clients running all the time (and some files have few seeders anyway).
I'm trying martin's megagmix at the moment and there's only one seed (out of 6) and one peer (although the seed is really fast - over 200kbs at times and it's come through fine).
I can't make sense of the seeds on the torrent page anyway (it says 9 seeds and I get two).
Please do let us know if it starts up. Go by what your client tells you.
If there are really no seeds, it will show up in the "seeds wanted" box on the main page.
Keep at it, they'll come through eventually, I'm sure.

I too cannot download, but my problem is a little different: I cant get the torrent "bookmark" to download the torrent. I click on the name of the torrent to get it, and it says "you are not authorized for download...sorry". I am fully registered it displays my user name fine on here so why can't I download the link? Granted, its been quite a while since I have signed into the site, I usually just lurk looking at news and stuff. I didn't really realize that there were torrents to download before because I just recently learned how to do torrenting. Help please?

it seems that the system didn't recognize your auth email ... I just activated ya ..should work now

if there are no seeders for you be sure to chec your router config ..

I seed the epcot 25 album .. so I know I'm there  ;D

I can't download either.  I get sent to a sorry not authorized to download page.  I added vuze hoping it would help.  It did not.  Any help would be appreciated. 
Thanks

You are still validating.
If you replied to your email they sent, they'll fix it for you pretty quickly. They're nice like that. ;D

kclintp said:
I can't download either.  I get sent to a sorry not authorized to download page.  I added vuze hoping it would help.  It did not.  Any help would be appreciated. 
Thanks

I will send you an email. Please follow instructions in that mail.

Add my name to the list. I became a member about a week ago and have yet to see a seed or peer through BitComet, though I have no problem d/l from other sites. I do not get sent to a "Not Authorized" page; I'm simply not seeing anyone.  :(

dizkid said:
I am also having this problem.  Any way I can get that nice e-mail as well?

Hey, I missed your post. Please check your mailbox, I send you an email. Follow instructions and it will all work out fine.

Huh. Since I've joined I've not seen a seed/peer nor downloaded a kilobite. I was using BitComet, though; today I installed uTorrent and everything's hunky dunky.  ;D

I am able to download, but its very, very slow. Sometimes the speed on utorrent shows around 30 kbps. Is this normal? I started downloading a video 24 hours ago, and its still going!

depending on how many seeders are there and how fast they can upload.. the download speeds vary from 1-2kb/s to 1-2MB/s (my experiance)

I'm lucky to get 70kbps on a 8mb broadband line although I have reached over 300kps with some files.
I think it depends on your ISP and the type of line you have (not very good in the UK via the telephone broadband).
Remember, 30kkbps IS "up to" the 8meg they advertise ;D

I am having problem with download the torrents. I have utorrent and when adding torrents to it i have no problems. but when i start downloading it says that the file is being used by another program after it has been downloading for a few minutes and turns red in error state.

Please help!!

Have you tried a different client? (Presuming it does this will all torrents, not just from here).
Also,are you trying to do anything else with the download (opening it, showing the folder in explorer etc)?
Possibilities are endless from Firewall settings/conflicting programs and a virus on your PC.
Try looking in what's running on your PC (cont+alt+del) - maybe in the background somewhere.
Finally, try rebooting and trying again.
It appears that the file in the folder (being downloaded) is being accessed by something else - virus checker maybe?
Just some thoughts.

Back