Missong Torrents In Stats

CougerAC

Hi all,

I've been away for a little while. Just had a new addition to my family. I wanted to check which of my torrents are no longer allowed. I set all 202 torrents I have downloaded to Seed. Well 33 of them are showing "Not Authorized" messages. Ok, I've disable those (although not sure why a torrent is taken offline). In my site stats, it shows I am seeding 112 torrents. But my history is missing most of the torrents I am seeding (except for like 22 which are active). They just aren't there. Now I have seeded more than my share of data, but if I am not going to get credit (a.k.a higher ratio) for sharing these files, I am going to stop seeding them to give ones which are newer more seed time. Is there something I am missing? Are the torrents that aren't showing in my history, but which I am seeding counting toward my share ratio?

Thanks,
Clif

Congratulations to the new Edition to the CougarAC Family! :)  Most torrents are divided by popularity, like most seeded, most downloaded, but a lot of them are taken off to reduce the server thing ( ???) But I think I'm right, please feel free to correct me!

-Cj

Not sure if I'm following this.
Lots of torrents got taken down recently to purge the site of stuff with commercial content (lots available on available on iTunes etc now as well as CDs) so those are the "not authorized on this tracker" ones.
Now I can't understand why your uploads aren't showing in your history.
Just a thought but the pages shown only go up to 3. To go beyond that, you need to click the > at the right hand side (or use the drop down box). I missed that and worried where they had all gone.
If you have done that, have you checked that the torrents are still there?
If so, are any actually seeding - being downloaded, I mean rather than waiting to seed (no increase in share ratio if they are not, of course)?
Other than these, I don't know. One for SirLamer I suppose.
Oh, congratulations  ;D Boy or girl?

Back