uTorrent - How to Upload

H

Horizons

I am having trouble using uTorrent to upload some files. Can anyone help with instructions. Thanks

Here\'s how I\'ve been doing it...

Go to File--> Create New Torrent.

Click on Add File or Add Directory as is appropriate and browse for the file or directory.

Then Click \"Create and Save As,\" and choose the diretory that you wish to use to save the torrent file. I use c:\\torrent files for all of my torrents to make them easier to find.

Next, go to dc-torrents and click upload like usual, and browse for your torrent file.

After you type in all of your information and descriptions, hit \"send.\" Next, click the link to download your own torrent file and get the torrent started.

If you are uploading a single file, then choose the directory where that file resides, and uTorrent should find it. If you are uploading a directory, you sometimes have to pick the directory above that directory to save in. You have to experiment around with it. If your client tries to download your own torrent, then try the other directory. Your client should check the files and then begin seeding.

Hope this helps!

Back