Printing CD Cases from ChisLyndon's Collection

What program are you using to open the files? Most programs have a print function if you go to the area at the top of the window called "file"

I made the inserts the exact dimensions of a CD case. So if you print them at 100% size it should be the correct size.

As for the round CD labels. I tried to but I was not able to figure out how to make them the exact dimensions, they may need to be reduced to fit properly. I would try printing one out in black and white at a low grade, to conserve your ink, and by trial and error figure out the size, if you do try that, and come up with a percentage rate, or if anyone else already has... Please share. All the labels are the same exact size, so once you figure one out, you will be able to do them all. I personally have not tried to print anything yet because my printer is not behaving lately.

Does your burner not have a section for printing the labels etc?
I generally use Nero cover designer but I do have several other programs that I got with the labelling kit which was pretty cheap.
Apart from the disk labels, all the rest can be printed on plain paper and cut out.

I had a disc label making program - but they discontinued making the labels for the program I had, and when I bought a new computer it would not work on windows Vista. I have not tried to make CD labels since then, So what I did was make the lbels on a program similar to photo-shop, While I could figure out how to make square or reclangular shaped things in the proper dimensions, I was unable to figure out circle shaped objects.

DisneyFanatic001 - Thanks for the tip! I posted that website in the comment section of the torrent. Also, silly question that just occurred to me - if you are Disney Fanatic "001" why do you have a number two as your avatar? LOL just ignore me. I am being silly,,,

I copied the pic for my avatar from the D23 web site. They were promoting the 2nd anniversary of D23 (hence the number 2). I attempted to photoshop it out but the results were not good so I left it alone.

DisneyFanatic001 said:
I copied the pic for my avatar from the D23 web site. They were promoting the 2nd anniversary of D23 (hence the number 2). I attempted to photoshop it out but the results were not good so I left it alone.

if you would like, I could photoshop it for you - I am very good at that. I could even put in a different letter behind it or something - Like the first letter of your name if you like. Let me know, just send me the original.

Going back to the original question, this one is free and from a reputable source (NCH).
Not tried printing yet but it looks OK. I don't know what commercial labels it will print but from what I read, the positioning may be a hassle.
Heck, it's free, why not try it. It allows you to size the labels to fit and the covers so the size of the pics won't matter. Just add them and resize them to fit.

Edit:
OK, downloaded and tried it. It works fine and resizing images to fit is easy as pie BUT you have to specify where about on the paper it prints. Doesn't mater for the inserts if you are using plain paper but for pre-printed stuff and disc labels you need to enter the position. I do note that the measurements are not that accurate (I measured the position of the label on the paper and entered it and it came out around 1cm too much. A few test runs on plain paper (compared against the proper label sheet) made the calibration pretty easy. Just note down the figures and reuse each time.
It's a pretty good free program and should work with any size/make of label stationery (I used Fellowes - Neato 2 up). ;D

Back