Burning Video_TS files.

ekmdisney

OK. I have fully down loaded the Magic Kingdom Gold Club folder and Disney Planning Videos.

Now I have a problem. I did read the thread in the Instructional Guide from Beets about these files with the .vob extensions. So I thought I could do this. :blush:

Now I am trying to burn these DVDs with Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0. When I try to import the files to the program all that it will let me load are the **.vob files. Not the **.BUP, **.IFO files.

Now I did go ahead and burn my first attempt at this and it didn\'t turn out to bad...but the menu that comes with the Magic Kingdom Club videos does not work and I can\'t just forward to the next video, when I do it just stops. So I am sure it is looking at the files as one big movie.

Dose any one have any ideas? Do I need to use all the files in the folder to make it work right? If so, how can I make APE 2.0 recognize the files. Is their another program that I should take a look at to burn these files?

Thanks!

try nero burning rom

- create an new dvd video disc project
- drag all files in the video ts folder
- burn
- voila

:)

:D Thank you!!

It took some upgrading on my part. And some trial and error. (There were some files that were in the folder that were not needed.) But I finally got it to work!

Now on to the next project!

Back