Nothing is seeding!

alextoddanderson

I'm sure this has been posted before but I couldn't see where.

I use utorrent and for this particular site, I am not able to seed any of the torrents! Why is this? I can seed torrents on the pirate bay just fine. HELP?

Thanks for anything!

Some of these are very slow to load - just be patient and they should start to seed. The older files are especially slow. Also, many of the older files are not being seeded by others, so a bulletin will post, and those that have the original file will seed it for you within 24 hours or so. It shows you on the torrent page how many members are currently seeding. There is a box on the index page that shows which files are waiting to be seeded. I have uploaded files from here that took me two days to seed, but I eventually did get them in full. So do not worry.

It's worth noting that MouseBits is a torrent site with relatively little traffic.  Most torrents aren't being actively leeched, which means that, most of the time, you won't end up seeding to anybody for a loooong time.  On the upside, we don't give a hoot about ratio here anyway, so party on.

Yes, I often go through long periods of no seeding and I have  a few hundred files in there. Some files have been there for a long time. You'll find the newer ones will seed OK. Don't worry about it.
As Thetrout says, we don't give a hoot.

Back