Martin's Ultimate WDW Tomorrowland Parts 1-3 :: PLEASE SEED

webcookie

I had these wonderful videos for years, and I had them backed up onto an external drive... figuring that I still had them on my main drive. You see where this is going. I let my husband reformat my backup drive as I didn't need it anymore, and there went all of my wonderful videos from Martin and the Mousebits community. Sad I'm in the process of re-downloading all of them, but I'm getting stuck on these, as well as Martin's WDW Railroad 1989-1991, Martin's Peoplemover & Rocket Rods, and "A Day At Disneyland" the souvenir video. If anyone could help me out with seeding these wonderful videos, it would be greatly appreciated!!

(Long-time Disney media lover and user... Maelstrom on WDWMagic since 2003, been on here since around 2006 or 2007, and also involved with Subsonic Radio since around 2005.)

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, and thank you Martin and others for what you do!!!

Indeed, and you can actually download them straight from Martin's site if your browser has a Vimeo downloader plugin (it works swimmingly for me in Chrome).

As for seeding, there's no need to post three separate threads on the subject.  If you grab a torrent without seeds, a notice will appear on the front page informing everyone about the need for seeding.

thetrout said:
As for seeding, there's no need to post three separate threads on the subject.  If you grab a torrent without seeds, a notice will appear on the front page informing everyone about the need for seeding.

I didn't know this; thank you! I still have a couple of torrents sitting there unseeded, but I'm sure it'll work itself out eventually.

It will. If there are no seeds at all, the request will show up in the "seeds wanted" section on the index page. You will, of course, have to wait until someone who has the torrent visits the site and then starts to seed it. Not everyone has everything and not everyone visits every day. Don't worry, you'll get it. Just be patient.

Back