tracker showing

warlord

So after the site went down for a bit my trackers in Utorrent show no connection and the status bars are red except for the Mickey's Toontown fair torrent. Anyone know what's up?

Same for all of us. Hopefully just needs a kick at the other end to get it restarted  ;)

warlord said:
So after the site went down for a bit my trackers in Utorrent show no connection and the status bars are red except for the Mickey's Toontown fair torrent. Anyone know what's up?
MouseBits is a private torrent tracker so that what happens when it goes down.  That Toontown torrent would stay working as long as the seeding clients stayed online.  If they went offlline, your client wouldn't be able to find new seeds until MouseBits came back up.

EDIT: I just started my µTorrent client and I see red status indicators for torrents as well.  It looks like the client is not able to properly talk to the tracker.  I'm trying to download the "Unleash the Villains Night" torrent and I see a "No such torrent" error message in the µTorrent Logger tab.

Is this still happening for anyone else? I'm on a VPN now, so I was concerned that that was causing some sort of interference, but everything seemed fine a few days ago. Maybe I should switch to a different client than Transmission?

We are all finding the same. The tracker isn't working for anyone so it won't matter what client you are using. I'm sure they are working on getting it back and hopefully will soon let us know what's happening. Sit tight.

Back