Logging In To View Forums Everytime

S

sormickey1940

So even though I'm logged into MouseBits, anytime I click on a forum title to view the forum, it makes me log in again... and sometimes when I type my password and username in to log in, it says session time expired, please try again later. It does this every time I view a forum.

Are you always using the same browser and only that browser, that you used to login to MB to view the forum?
E.g., you logged in to the MouseBits server with one browser on your computer or phone, didn't login again with another browser either on the same device or another device, and you used that login browser again to click on a forum title.  Using a different tab with the same browser is OK.

pixelated said:
Are you always using the same browser and only that browser, that you used to login to MB to view the forum?
E.g., you logged in to the MouseBits server with one browser on your computer or phone, didn't login again with another browser either on the same device or another device, and you used that login browser again to click on a forum title.  Using a different tab with the same browser is OK.

Yes

Probably a "cookies" issue.

Are you using an ad blocker ?
Any anti-virus or anti-malware software ?

Does this only happen with one specific device or browser ?

This issue has been reported to me and I am already troubleshooting it.

Thanks for reporting tho!

Back