HELP: I did not receive the activation e-mail!

wcool

EDIT: E-mail issues should be resolved. Do keep posting here if you still haven't received anything after checking your SPAM/Junk folder. Thank you for your patience and support.

If you read this post, it likely means that you just registered and have not received an activation e-mail. What you could try first:
  • Make sure you did not make a typo in your e-mail address.
  • Wait a bit longer. Normally, it should be there within 5 minutes, but some providers could take as long as an hour.
  • Check your SPAM mailbox. Also known as the Junk mailbox.

If you did the above things and you still cannot find the e-mail, then please leave a message in this topic. I, or another moderator/administrator, will activate you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and welcome aboard!

This is going way back, but I never activated my account it seems.  I tried clicking on the link from 2017 and it appeared to work, but I don't have member status.  Could someone please help me when they have a minute?

Thanks!
~Decima

hello!! I also didn't get an activation email. I searched in my spam mailbox but nothing. Could you help me please?

I figure this thread is appropriate for this:  I'm trying to change the email address on my account and the site says it's sent me an email to my new address to confirm.  It's been about 20 minutes, and I still have not received the email (I have checked my spam folder as well).  Any chance it's stuck somewhere in the process?  Thanks

Hello dear MB Admin.

I am still in validation process. Could you please help and activate my account manually?

Be sure, I've checked my mail box and spam folder and so on.

Thank you so much!

Hi Mousebits Admin

I have also checked my inbox and spam for the validation e-mail. Can't seem to find it. Hoping my account can be activated manually.

Thanks!

MouseHunter and octacon: Your accounts have been activated. So... Welcome aboard and enjoy!

Bison74: Could you send your new e-mail address in a PM to me? I shall update your account manually afterwards.

Sorry for any inconveniences this have caused you.

Sorry to wirte again, i wasnt sure where to put this, i havent received my confirmation mail, i serached everywhere, but nothing is there, i would really really appreciate your help, ;have a great week

Signed up a little while ago, did not get the email and not in my Spam folder. Can someone help? I can log in and search but won't let me download

roblippert said:
Signed up a little while ago, did not get the email and not in my Spam folder. Can someone help? I can log in and search but won't let me download

I sent you an email. Please verify.

roblippert said:

Fixed

Hello!

I am still in validation process. I haven't received any activation email. Could you please help and activate my account manually?

Thank you!

drewsail12 said:
Hello!

I am still in validation process. I haven't received any activation email. Could you please help and activate my account manually?

Thank you!

I sent you an email. Please check.

drewsail12 said:
Hello!

Thank you!

Fixed

Hi there,

Unfortunately I have not received an activation email - I've checked and retried. Let me know if this is possible, thanks!

Back