How do I get permission to upload a torrent?

Hi there,

Could you post an excerpt from your collection (titles and stuff) of what you would like to upload?

Thanks!

wcool said:
Hi there,

Could you post an excerpt from your collection (titles and stuff) of what you would like to upload?

Thanks!
The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter Rare source audio (Someone was able to share with me this source in wonderful Quality! However I am not sure if you guys will allow me to share it here)

Careful mix of the Instrumental score of The Indiana Jones Adventure

Not sure if this is what you asked for but this is what I would like to share!

you could post it to any sort of free file sharing site .. onedrive or dropbox ..

that should be faster than setting up a torrent for it, unless you already know how to do the torrent seeding and all you need is permission to upload

I'd say try dropbox or onedrive first

dolbyman said:
you could post it to any sort of free file sharing site .. onedrive or dropbox ..

that should be faster than setting up a torrent for it, unless you already know how to do the torrent seeding and all you need is permission to upload

I'd say try dropbox or onedrive first
Oh alright! Yeah, I'm not too pro with torrents.

If you’re sure it isn’t available elsewhere commercially and it’s just a handful of files... I agree with the others that it’s best to use a file sharing service at the moment.

Curious about those tracks as I don’t know them at all.

wcool said:
If you’re sure it isn’t available elsewhere commercially and it’s just a handful of files... I agree with the others that it’s best to use a file sharing service at the moment.

Curious about those tracks as I don’t know them at all.
These are never before heard audio tracks. Can't find them elsewhere.

Back