Best mod to contact?

evilash

I sent a PM to one of the moderators to see if I could upload something and haven't heard back.  I was wondering if one mod is on more frequently than others that could check out my video to see if it's worth putting up.

They don't take decisions without discussing them first so wait a while for a reply. It can take a while to decide if something is suitable. Most of us could give you a fair idea if something is suitable if you tell us what it is.
If it's your own video, quality and content would be the key and also if anything similar is already here or if it's historical or unusual.

What's it concerning? A few of us have been in Orlando and so have missed a few things.

I recently put a video of the 2002 Haunted Mansion Holiday Event Panel on Youtube and I also created a DVD of it so I thought that if there was interest, I could make it available.

It was filmed on miniDV without a tripod so, the quality isn't the greatest but, I never saw it pop up anywhere else so, I thought it might fit in here because of the historical aspect.

Here's a link to the youtube version: http://youtu.be/vJPPYaO9kdY

I also created a DVD of the WDW 4th of July special from 1990 from a VHS.  Again, not the greatest quality but I haven't seen it online anywhere. 

Thanks for your patience. Both those items are certainly what we enjoy at Mousebits, thank you :)

Back