Why Does It Take So Long?

Disneyfan2000

Hey everyone i was just wondering why its taking so long to download the Christmas Torrent And Holiday Torrent?
If anyone can help that would be great:thumbsup:

hmm on the seeder side it looks ok .. you have any router or firewall installed ? or maybe your ISP is blocking torrents

Just finished reading an article that states Comcast is stifling traffic from torrent sites. Maybe that is why.

I have Comcast also. It seems the downloads are somewhat slower than they were when I first started using torrents, not real bad, but I can still download. Uploading on the other hand is almost impossible. While you are doanloading, the uploads are okay, but when it finishes downloading and turns to seeding, suddenly the uploads stop cold. I show several people in the swarm but I'm not connected to anybody. Uploads stop completely once I finish downloading the file. Every time!

Anyway, downloading is okay but uploading is terrible with Comcast. Maybe you're slow because of Comcast, but it may be there are only a few seeders and that particular torrent will just take a while.

Comcast :thumbsdown:

Back