Converting .wmv to DVD format on MacOS X

Hello all,

I\'m currently trying to create some video DVDs of some of the various movies/shows that I\'ve downloaded from here. (I want to be able to show some of my friends without having to lug my laptop around with me.) Anyway, does anyone know how to convert .wmv into a format I can burn on a video DVD? The Googling I\'ve done hasn\'t really told me to much and I\'m wondering if someone here may know what to do. Thank you!

if you have nero vision .. then this is the easiest way to convert your movies .. just drag the wmv(s) in the project add a menue if you like,convert and burn it ... all in one program :)

I run on OS X. If no one else knows anything that they can use for converting the files over, I\'ll try and find someone with a PC to convert them over. Thanks.

sorry .. I\'m no Mac Expert .. some some peeps here use Macs .. will change the topic title to signalize the MAC needs ;)

The Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro will allow you to import wmv files into iMovie for editing. From there you can use iDVD to burn them to a disc. You can also convert to any quicktime capable format if you have quicktime pro. You can get it at flip4mac.com. I have been using it for a while and it has worked well for me.

Flip4Mac is the best thing for converting to a WMV, then you can burn with toast or iDVD. www.Flip4Mac.com Great support and product.

Contemporary05 said:
Hello all,

I\'m currently trying to create some video DVDs of some of the various movies/shows that I\'ve downloaded from here. (I want to be able to show some of my friends without having to lug my laptop around with me.) Anyway, does anyone know how to convert .wmv into a format I can burn on a video DVD? The Googling I\'ve done hasn\'t really told me to much and I\'m wondering if someone here may know what to do. Thank you!

Back