Resort TV Top 7 to iPod

jouett

I've got copies of the Top 7 from Mousebits.  But I'm having a really tough time being able to load it to my iPod Nano.  One format is MPEG-4 Movie and the other is AVI.  I've tried different types of shareware, but no luck because they'll put a watermark on the video or the file is too big to convert.

I can view them in iTunes.  But when I sync to my iPod I first have to convert in iTunes.  All I get then is a white screen with just audio.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I believe I tried what you're speaking of.  But the software was huge and it said that I might get errors because of the system requirements.  I didn't have enough AVI RAM and some other RAM.  The software was like 30MB.  Does this sound like the software you're thinking of?

I actually tried a conversion with Super and it looked like the output file was going to be huge.  Like 5 times the size of the avi.

I was hoping someone would know of a freeware that would be small and easy to use.

As you might be able to tell, I'm not audio\video savy.

Just got it figured out using Videora.  If anyone runs into this problem and needs help, let me know.  It ends up being really simple.

The best advice I can give for audio/video conversions is to check out www.videohelp.com.  If it can be done, I'm sure there's a guide there on how to do it.  Read the guides, attempt them, and then ask questions.  Asking for stuff there without at least trying can get you in a little heat.

I use a program called iSquint on my Mac.  It easily transfers WMV, divx, and AVI (that's all I've tried so far) to mp4 for viewing in iTunes and on the iPod.  All I do is drag the file to the program and click go...I select the quality of the file and whether it is optimized for iPod (smaller file) or TV (larger file).

I am not very tech savvy, but this program is very easy for me to use and has handled very large files (nearly 1gb) quickly, and it does not change the file at all (adds a tag in the file info, which I delete, in iTunes, but nothing visible on the file at all).

jouett said:
I've got copies of the Top 7 from Mousebits.  But I'm having a really tough time being able to load it to my iPod Nano.  One format is MPEG-4 Movie and the other is AVI.  I've tried different types of shareware, but no luck because they'll put a watermark on the video or the file is too big to convert.

I can view them in iTunes.  But when I sync to my iPod I first have to convert in iTunes.  All I get then is a white screen with just audio.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

if you have quicktime pro you can export it to ipod.

Back