Suggestion

orangutang

Can you please improve the torrent searching by searching the files within every torrent? For example, if I search for "Honey, I Shrunk The Audience", I get no results but I know MouseBits has files like that such as in the "50 Years A Retrospective" torrent. Thank you

I agree, that's a good idea.

I don't write this software, though I am capable of making changes to the code.  For now I'll post the suggestion to the developer's forum because I would rather have it implemented officially than mod the code.

Either way, that should be an easy implementation.

Thanks, I sure hope it will be an easy implementation because if it does search through all of the files, that means, there's going to be thousands more things to search.

I posted your suggestion to the developer's forum.  Hopefully they will act on it for the next official release.  If they don't, I will add it.

Hello, i am a new member and  I can't download a torrent because this message come "You're not authorized to download. Sorry..." please Can you valide my account  .Thanks and see you soon

Sorry for my english i'm french and sorry for my reply in this topic but i don't want open a new topic for this one

fixed it .. but please better open a new topic than going completly off topic on another one  ;D

Back