Disney Cruise Line Planning DVD

wlamas

Hello everybody!
My name is Walter and I´m from Argentina.
I can´t request the free planning DVDs from the Disney´s page because I´m out of the United States.
Already I have the WDW/Disneyland Planning DVD because I download it from this page, but I want to obtain the Disney Cruise Line Planning DVD. Anyone has it for download it by torrent?

Sorry if my english is not good.
Anyone can help?

Thank you very much!!

Why don't you try it the same way WDW was uploaded here. And yes, you can upload it here, due to the fact that the DVD is free. I will work today on it and see if I can get it up, but tomorrow I will not because I start school tomorrow! 2 more years in HS!

Actually I examined the DVD and it says no public viewing, for private home viewing only. Why would they say this for something that is free and especially for people like wlamas that can't recieve this. I am going to ask SirLamer if feels that I could still put this up.

That's standard on all DVDs regardless of what they are.
It's to stop them being shown in a cinema etc without you paying for a license regardless of whether it's a free show or not.
It's more the "commercially available" rule we need to think about maybe.
Does that apply to freebies?
Only SirL can decide ;)

Thanks to all for the help!.
I will be grateful if you can uploading it. I guess that there is no problem in using it for private home viewing, having in mind that this is a free DVD and its for advertising. I guess the only problem is when you try to use it for public diffusion.
I hope you could help me to be able to have it since for me it is impossible to obtain it by de Disney' page.
If you can do an ISO file, better!, to be able to burn it into a DVD-R. And if you can put it inside a ZIP file, even better!!!, for a faster download.
Let me know if you can it.

Again thank you for everything!!

Any news on if the Cruise video can be posted? I still don't have mine in the mail, and am anxious to watch it.

I am surprised that I still have not heard back from SirLamer. I don't even think he has ben online for awhile! Hope he is alright!

I'll send out a Private message to dolbyman to help us out. Also peaplepew the problem with you posting it is you would have to get upload rights through SirLamer and wait for him still!

Hello pepelapew!
I think the best program to do an ISO file is DVD Decripter.
http://www.doom9.org/mpg/dvd5-backup.htm
You can download it from this page, and there are some great information about how to use it.

pepelapew said:
I am posting here as well as in the Technical Assistance forum. I thought I had software that would create an ISO image of the DVD, but I guess I don't. I have Nero Express 6, Pinnacle Studio 10, Windows Movie Maker, and Intervideo WinDVD Creator. I can't figure out how to create an ISO file with any of them. If anyone can give me some help, I would greatly appreciate it. If none of these programs will work, can anyone suggest a program to download that will create an ISO image? I have a PC running Windows XP Media Center 2004. Thanks!

I believe DVD Decryptor will.  I used it in the past.

Back