"Its fun to be free" Song

The World Of Motion torrent here: http://www.mousebits.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=c7a91c47530c517972833368921774a7637bf03c

ok!  thanks!  I just have one question...why is it taking so long to download?  Is there something I can do to speed it up?

The files that got downloaded from it, every time I try to play them I get an error saying that they arent in correct .MP3 format.  how can i help this?

coasterdan said:
ok!  thanks!  I just have one question...why is it taking so long to download?  Is there something I can do to speed it up?
Unfortunately they can't be sped up. It contains alot of files and will take a bit to load.

coasterdan said:
The files that got downloaded from it, every time I try to play them I get an error saying that they arent in correct .MP3 format.  how can i help this?
If you head over to the technical assistance forums you can get some help.

Torrents work by downloading little bits of each track etc in no particular order so you probably haven't got a full track yet.
You'll have to wait until they (ie the full torrent) finishes downloading before you can play them.
When you look at the files, they appear to be complete but that's only because, while they are downloading, your PC has allocated the required space.
They'll be fine one fully downloaded.
As jasonflz says, there's no way to speed up a torrent.

Ah it worked!  I let it go for the night and its all done now!  This is great!  Thank you guys for all your help.

Back