Seeing all forums

bas2468

So it appears that I am not able to see all of the forums.  I can only see messages in the instruction guide and technical assistance section.  Am I missing something or doing something wrong?  Thanks for your help!

bas2468 said:
So it appears that I am not able to see all of the forums.  I can only see messages in the instruction guide and technical assistance section.  Am I missing something or doing something wrong?  Thanks for your help!

You are doing nothing wrong. The system is. I however have the power to overide that system ;)

Fixed it for ya.

Welcome!

TexasDisney said:
Could you fix my account too? Thanks  ;D and Merry Christmas!

Your problem is somewhat different. You are not validated on the torrents (main) site as well. You should have received a validation mail in the account you registered with. Can you please try to find that mail (check the spam folders too) and click the link in that mail.

Don't worry if you really can't find that mail. Just let us know in here and we will help you further with the validation process.

Happy Holidays!

dajatje said:
Your problem is somewhat different. You are not validated on the torrents (main) site as well. You should have received a validation mail in the account you registered with. Can you please try to find that mail (check the spam folders too) and click the link in that mail.

Don't worry if you really can't find that mail. Just let us know in here and we will help you further with the validation process.

Happy Holidays!

Sorry but it must have gone to my spam and been deleted. Is there another way I can validate my account or can I get another email?

TexasDisney said:
dajatje said:

Happy Holidays!

Sorry but it must have gone to my spam and been deleted. Is there another way I can validate my account or can I get another email?
No worries. I send an email to the email account you entered when registering. Please follow instruction inside.

Howdy ;D!  I believe I am having the same problem as the first few posters on this thread (I only have Technical Assistance, Instructional Guides, and The Mouse On The Screen).  Could you please fix my account?  I'm not in any particular rush, but since I just registered here I figured I would get a jump start on the situation.  If my account has to go though some sort of registration/processing period, no worries - I'm sure it is worth the wait.  I'm new to torrents so I'm learning as I go along.  It sounds like participants have posted some pretty useful guides in this "Technical Assistance" forum so I'll be sure to look around.  Many thanks!

TriforceofEternity said:
Only 2 forumies for me.   :(   Can someone fix it please?    ???   Thanks a bunch.

You have not been validated at all. I send an email to the address you registered with, but that bounced. I can only advice you to change your email address in your profile, since I suspect you made a typo. I am not sure if that triggers a new validation mail (it should). Let us know if you need any help. You can always try to register with a new account and the correct email address.

Dajatje

Hello, I'm new.  I can only see 3 forums. :-\ Can I get a fix too?  ;)  Thanks! :)

I'm sure I clicked on the validation link.

astos said:
Hello, I'm new.  I can only see 3 forums. :-\ Can I get a fix too?  ;)  Thanks! :)

I'm sure I clicked on the validation link.

You did click the validation link indeed  ;D A bug in the system did not validate it all through to the forum, which I can do for you. So... Welcome!

Greetings. Could you please grant me access to the forums? I keep clicking on the topics in the sidebar only to face inevitable disappointment when I reach the error page! Thank you.

UncleDick said:
I keep clicking on the topics in the sidebar only to face inevitable disappointment when I reach the error page!

Well, that can only mean two things:

1. We should do something about the error page and make it more appealing;
2. I should open up the admin menu and change your status from validating to member.

Please vote now........  ;D

I can only see two forums. is there anyway that I could see the others, 'cause i know they're out there. thanks.

Hey folks, can I get access to the other forums? I am looking for the audio of the Walter Cronkite version of Spaceship Earth. Is there one kicking around?

BIDDY said:
Hey folks, can I get access to the other forums? I am looking for the audio of the Walter Cronkite version of Spaceship Earth. Is there one kicking around?

Your problem is a little bit different. You have not validated at all. You should have received a validation email with a validation link in it. Check your spam folder, since it sometimes arrives in there.

If you can't find that email, let us know in here and we will help you validate.

Back