Why am I not authorized to download?

PulchraPuella90

I just joined a bit ago, and I can't wait to get my hands on some of this great disney music, but when I click to download it, it says I'm not authorize to do so. Is it because my membership is still validating?

PulchraPuella90 said:
I just joined a bit ago, and I can't wait to get my hands on some of this great disney music, but when I click to download it, it says I'm not authorize to do so. Is it because my membership is still validating?

Yes, your status is preventing the download. You should have had an email in the email account you entered when registering.

I will send you an email to that account in a sec. Please follow instructions in there.

Hi - I am having the same issue...? I joined and followed the directions and had no luck. Any recommendations. THanks and Best.

seems that aol is either putting us under spam or even denies our mailservice .. maybe you'll have to wait for daja to fix this

iclick said:
Hi - I am having the same issue...? I joined and followed the directions and had no luck. Any recommendations. THanks and Best.

You will receive an mail in the mailbox you entered when registering. Follow instructions in that mail and you will be fine.

dolbyman said:
seems that aol is either putting us under spam or even denies our mailservice .. maybe you'll have to wait for daja to fix this

You rang?  ;D

dolbyman said:
hehe .. I'll call you Lurch from now on  ;D

A bit off topic, but did you know that Lurch is played by a Dutch actor?

Cheers,
Lurch ehh Dajatje

HI, i joined a couple of months ago i think, and i dnt remember activating my account, my status says 'validating' so culd you please e-mail me my confirmation e-mail again. Thanks.

Dolbyman? i remember you from MIRC btw. lol.

disneydude2000 said:
HI, i joined a couple of months ago i think, and i dnt remember activating my account, my status says 'validating' so culd you please e-mail me my confirmation e-mail again. Thanks.

Dolbyman? i remember you from MIRC btw. lol.

On its way.

So, I'm my husband and I are getting divorced and I'm trying to do ONE last nice thing for his upcoming birthday. 

He always loved the music from El Rio del Tiempo & has been trying to find it for YEARS. 

I tried to log onto #Disney-Central....but I haven't done it for so long, it makes my head spin.

I tried to get it here, but evidently, I'm not validated.  I didn't realize I had to do something via email and I signed up for this account years ago.

Can someone either please send me an email to validate or help me find this file.

I think he would appreciate one last nice gesture from his wife of 14 years....

Thanks!
Celeste

Mouse_Addict said:
So, I'm my husband and I are getting divorced and I'm trying to do ONE last nice thing for his upcoming birthday. 

He always loved the music from El Rio del Tiempo & has been trying to find it for YEARS. 

I tried to log onto #Disney-Central....but I haven't done it for so long, it makes my head spin.

I tried to get it here, but evidently, I'm not validated.  I didn't realize I had to do something via email and I signed up for this account years ago.

Can someone either please send me an email to validate or help me find this file.

I think he would appreciate one last nice gesture from his wife of 14 years....

Thanks!
Celeste

Check your mail and follow instructions and all will be fine.

I'm having the same problem.  I'm logged in but not allowed to down load!  I don't remember receiving some type of email, but I could be wrong!

Thanks!

tiggerrifficheidi said:
I'm having the same problem.  I'm logged in but not allowed to down load!  I don't remember receiving some type of email, but I could be wrong!

Thanks!

With some mail providers, our email is marked as spam and arrives in the spam folder. I will send you an email with instructions.

Back