Help!! Please! mIRC basics!

mimi

Someone please help me! I have been trying for a very long time to find the illusive \"#disney-central\" and make it work. After many painstaking hours I have finally gotten to where I want to go... I think.

I got all signed up and software downloaded and now I am stuck at the point where a little white box comes up and says I am chatting on #disney-central. Please pardon my ignorance, but what am I supposed to do now?

Are there othere people on that I talk to? Do I download directly from those others? How do I find them? What do I say? Is there an informal code of conduct? Is there a certain server I should connect to?

And while I am admitting my computer ignorance (and fear) I will also ask about this site: I seem to understand the site, but I can\'t download anything. My rank has said validating for quite a while. I got my confirmation email and clicked as instructed - I even resent it and did it again.

Please help! I feel like a very hungry fat kid trapped arms-length from a magnificent junk food buffet!

the server you have to connect to is irchighway .. when you are in the channel you\'ll see other peeps in the channel ;)

Back