Not Authorized

themousecast

I am having the "not authorized" to download issue, too... I know it's because of the email, but when I signed up, I entered an email that had not finished being created.  It's finished now, but it's a little late to catch that email.  Can you please send it again?

Thanks!

I know, but in order to do that, I think they need to send me that email - which I didn't get because my email address wasn't finished "setting itself up" (my web hosting provider is a little slow sometimes...).  I'd appreciate it if one of the admins would please resend that message.  Thanks!

Can someone do the same for me, it's been a few days now I've gotten no email either. I can not watch torrents either :(
Thanks so much
Tinkerchelli 

Tinkerchelli said:
Can someone do the same for me, it's been a few days now I've gotten no email either. I can not watch torrents either :(
Thanks so much
Tinkerchelli 

Help is on the way. Check your mailbox!

I never received the email. I'm not sure what happened. I know that I had some web issues when I first signed up, but now I can validate because I never received the email. Please help.

pmlavern said:
I never received the email. I'm not sure what happened. I know that I had some web issues when I first signed up, but now I can validate because I never received the email. Please help.

Check your email :)

I hate to pile on here, but it seems like a good place to mention that I have not received the e-mail either and cannot download.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

kaertos said:
I hate to pile on here, but it seems like a good place to mention that I have not received the e-mail either and cannot download.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Check your mailbox and follow instruction  ;D

I think you spelt your e-mail address wrong.  Check it out and change it to get a new e-mail.

I am a fairly new user myself and I also had the same email issue.  I was setting up a new account as well and did not recieve the validation email.  Would it be possible for you to send it again?
Thanks,
binkibell

binkibell said:
I am a fairly new user myself and I also had the same email issue.  I was setting up a new account as well and did not recieve the validation email.  Would it be possible for you to send it again?
Thanks,
binkibell

No problem. Mail is on its way.

You should have received an email with a validation link. I took a look at the email address you registered and are you sure that it is correct? Please also check your spam folder.

If the address is correct and you have not received the mail, please let me know and I will send you an email.

Cheers,
Dajatje

minecar said:
Same here  :-\ please and thank you   ;D

I am not sure if your email address is correct or if our system is handling the uppercase correctly. Anyways,  send you an email with instructions.

Cheers,
Dajatje

same issue here..changed email address because i never received validation email on original account used. now when trying to validate new email address, i get the message: You’re not autorized to access another user’s panel!

thanks

Not any more  ;D

Strange things happen. It seems you had an account here before and that it was cleaned by SirLamer. It seems he only cleaned the tracker users and not the forum users. I deleted your old forum user and you are ready to go.

Welcome! (again ;-))

Hi, I'm getting "You’re not authorized to download. Sorry...", and it's been a few days.  Can I get a new email or get verified?  thx!

bburns said:
Hi, I'm getting "You’re not authorized to download. Sorry...", and it's been a few days.  Can I get a new email or get verified?  thx!

Email is on it's way.

Hi, I too am getting an "You’re not authorized to download. Sorry..." message. I checked my spam folder and there's no email there.  Can you please help?  Thanks in advance.

Clarence said:
Hi, I too am getting an "You’re not authorized to download. Sorry..." message. I checked my spam folder and there's no email there.  Can you please help?  Thanks in advance.

Check your email and follow instructions  :D

I just signed up. I'm getting the not authorized to download as well. I checked my email and still haven't got anything. What gives? Can anybody help me?

mustang61777 said:
I just signed up. I'm getting the not authorized to download as well. I checked my email and still haven't got anything. What gives? Can anybody help me?

Email is on it's way.

I am still at "validating" too, and am "not authorized" for torrents.  I used to be able to download, but admittedly, I've been out of circulation for awhile!

I apologize.  Apparently, i'm signed up as two different logins because i used my work email for my first account (which couldn't receive some outside emails), so i couldn't verify on that account.  This is my active account and the tkarrde421 is invalid.  Thanks!

Back