Not Authorized

Hi, I also can not get authorised, have not recieved any email, checked my spam etc :-S

Any help or another email would be appreciated, cheers  :)

nigetech said:
Hi, I also can not get authorised, have not recieved any email, checked my spam etc :-S

Any help or another email would be appreciated, cheers  :)

Help is on its way ;-)

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. "
got the validation email and it showed verified when clicked .Under my panel it says member. Just cant access most forum topics.
Ah under profile it shows validating. i see

mktopping,

The email address you entered with your account details is wrong. Please correct that email address.

-Dajatje

I found the validation email and clicked on the link. I got a message that I was validated but I still get the message that I'm not authorized to download. The email message was from 2008 but it was still there. My profile shows I joined in Feb. 2010 and still shows as "validating". I honestly don't remember when I joined. Any help?

Jim_B said:
I found the validation email and clicked on the link. I got a message that I was validated but I still get the message that I'm not authorized to download. The email message was from 2008 but it was still there. My profile shows I joined in Feb. 2010 and still shows as "validating". I honestly don't remember when I joined. Any help?

No worries. I send you an email. Please follow instructions in that email.

Good Evening,

Windows reinstall #45, and it would appear that I've been reset back to ground zero.  The confirmation email (at least I think thats what it is) leads to a mysql error page...

If I can get the authorization email that would be swell.

Thanks
Steve

lordhelmut said:
Good Evening,

Windows reinstall #45, and it would appear that I've been reset back to ground zero.  The confirmation email (at least I think thats what it is) leads to a mysql error page...

If I can get the authorization email that would be swell.

Thanks
Steve

Check your mailbox and follow instructions ;-)

Hi.

I don't know if this is the right subforum in this forum to ask the following question. I was told to ask it in the Technical Assistance forum, but whether to create a new topic or join an existing one for this question, I'm not sure which is better. So, I'll just go ahead and ask it here.

I am trying to redownload the Disneyland Virtual Tour file. When I launch BitTorrent to try and redownload, I get the following message:
This torrent is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to load the trackers from it? Yes or NO?

Whether I click Yes or No, the file does not redownload. How can I fix this?

Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Rob Bendtzen

No, this is the right place.  ;)
Now let's go through this step by step.
Please answer each question in order (there's a reason I'm asking, honest).
Do you have a folder for the files in your Bittorrent download folder?
Have you removed the torrent from the client or does it still show there?
If you still have it there, highlight it and open the files tab on your client. You should see a list of files you have downloaded and those that say "skip" (I'm fairly sure Bittorrent is very similar to uTorrent that I use).
If you highlight the ones with "skip" and changing them to "normal" (under right click > priority), they should start downloading for you once you double click the torrent file and answer yes again.
If they are still set to skip, the torrent will not download them so you must change that first.
See how that goes and post back.

Hi.

Great news! I found that there were different icons within the main interface of BitTorrent, such as one telling me how many torrents there were currently downloading. Well, I arrowed down to the "Completed" icon and sure enough, I found the Disneyland Virtual Tour torrent listed among the ones that have completed downloading. So, I deleted it and then clicked on it again to try and download it. And this time it worked! It's downloading right now! Thank you for all your help.

Rob Bendtzen

You're welcome. Never be afraid to ask. We won't laugh at you as we have all been there ourselves  ;)

Back