Four Parks One World VHS / Video Help

deaquino2005

I am looking for a volunteer to transfer an out of print Disney VHS to DVD and then post it on the page. The Video is Four Parks One World and yes its equipped with macrovision .  Video has been out of print for around 8-9 years or so.  I will send you the VHS / DVD and pay for the return shipping as well.  This Video would make a fine addition to all of our collections.  Thanks!!! 

Sounds really good but not something I could manage I'm afraid.  Can't do macrovision tapes on my video/DVD recorder :(
Well out of print it seems so suitable for uploading (he said, hopefully).
http://www.amazon.com/Walt-Disney-World-reality-beyond/dp/B00078VX06
Is that the one?
Anyone able to help out here? ($12 shipping to get it from the UK so I'll see what happens).

I left all my analog pirate equipment at home  :-\

there I had a ntsc vhs player and macrovision filter (no joke)

Shame. Probably a large file and before I went broadband.
Hope it wasn't removed by accident when the 2 CD set with the same name came out a year or two ago.
Still, if any uploader has it and would like to reupload it............................. ;D

Eeyore if not I have the tape and will capture it and upload it for you when I get a chance most likely later this month

deaquino2005 said:
bongsteve , how can I get a copy??  I would really like to have it on DVD before this tape just turns to dust!!  LOL 

PM me your contact info if in the US.  I can make you a copy.

Back