Azureus

For some reason, when I try and download Azureus, it runs and installs everything, but then doesn\'t do anything else. When I go through start and click on the logo of it, a window pop up\'s saying:

Windows is searching for Azureus.exe. To locate the file yourself, click Browse.

Anyone know if you already have a program like ABC, that it won\'t run Azureus? Because I would uninstall that but then don\'t want to maybe have a problem with that too.

I mostly want to change program\'s because ABC is downloading really slow.

Any help will be good with this. Thanks in advance.

I tried downloading Java on their site and it would just say Checking Configuration. Even after leaving it for a few minutes.

I uninstalled ABC and installed Azureus and it still did not work.

I already have Java but don\'t know if it\'s the latest version or not.

After pokeing around the file in Program Files, I clicked Azureus2, and this came up:

Java Virtual Machine Launcher
Could not find the main class. Program will exit.

Make sure you have the latest Sun Java version on your system.

I also advise you to take a look at the Azureus FAQ. This might help you with installing.

If you\'re having installation problems with Azureus, then try uTorrent next as there is no need to run an installer.

SirLamer said:
If you\'re having installation problems with Azureus, then try uTorrent next as there is no need to run an installer.

I agree completely. uTorrent is so small, fast, and completely painless. I don\'t even notice it running because it doesn\'t affect system performance at all. It only uses an average of 5MB of system memory while it runs. Azureus was great, but I could definitely tell when it was running.

uTorrent is much more efficient and every bit as easy to use as Azureus.

Thanks everyone for your help. I have tried Azureus so much times to work but it still won\'t so I have been using Utorent and it has been working perfectly. Thanks again everyone for your help:)

Back