Need help sharing! :)

blki30t

So I have acquired a large number of files from this site. (and thank you all from someone who at age 12 took a portable tape recorder and held it to the speakers behind the seats on Space Ship Earth). Basically, I have downloaded a bunch of the content from the site. Unfortunatly, I lost the .torrent files. All I really want to do is help host some files I have using my idle bandwith. Is there an easy way to do this? It seems like creating new torrents does not work. Any advice would be MOST appreciated!
Oh, and I am using Azures. I am an otherwise expert user, though the concept of the torrent is new to me. I just want to make sure that if someone cliks on one of the site links, I can contribute some bandwith.

THanks all!

If the file was downloaded from this site and you didn\'t change the name, you can just download the torrent and when you open it, it will check to see if it\'s complete then start seeding. (Make sure when you open the file you save it to the same place on your hard drive or it will start to download all over again.) I use Azureus and have done this a couple of times.

Back