HELP: I did not receive the activation e-mail!

Howdy there!  I also didnt receive an activation email.  It's been a few hours.  Can you please assist??  :)

novuscory said:
Howdy there!  I also didnt receive an activation email.  It's been a few hours.  Can you please assist??  :)

I sent you an email. Please check.

Hello, after checking my whole inbox, it seems I have not received my confirmation email. Help would be much appreciated, thanks!

jeysroom said:
Hello, after checking my whole inbox, it seems I have not received my confirmation email. Help would be much appreciated, thanks!

jeysroom said:

Fixed

Good morning, I registered last night but as of this morning I haven't received an activation email.  Thanks for your help!

I was registered here a few years ago, but lost my login info. I registered a new account and did not receive the confirmation.

I just signed up last night and i never got an email. I checked my spam multiple times, and waited till this morning, and still no email.

Hey guys! Been about 6 hours or so, haven't received the email. I've checked my junk or spam folders and haven't gotten it yet :(
If you could either send another or activate for me, that'd be awesome!

Hi there!
I signed up a few weeks ago, and still haven't seen the email message come through. Would it be possible for someone to activate my account manually? I've checked my spam/junk folders with no luck.

Thanks!

Hey there admins ;D Looks like I'm in the no-email-bucket as well. Tried with outlook and gmail addresses, but nothing shows up after waiting about an hour. Can someone help? Thanks!

mjw2185 said:
Good morning, I registered last night but as of this morning I haven't received an activation email.  Thanks for your help!

epcot1985 said:
I was registered here a few years ago, but lost my login info. I registered a new account and did not receive the confirmation.

Mineman3212 said:
I just signed up last night and i never got an email. I checked my spam multiple times, and waited till this morning, and still no email.

KHWaterBlock said:
Hey guys! Been about 6 hours or so, haven't received the email. I've checked my junk or spam folders and haven't gotten it yet :(
If you could either send another or activate for me, that'd be awesome!

soundsofdisneyland said:
Hi there!
I signed up a few weeks ago, and still haven't seen the email message come through. Would it be possible for someone to activate my account manually? I've checked my spam/junk folders with no luck.

Thanks!

lilrowrow said:
Hey there admins ;D Looks like I'm in the no-email-bucket as well. Tried with outlook and gmail addresses, but nothing shows up after waiting about an hour. Can someone help? Thanks!

soundsofdisneyland said:
Hi there!

Thanks!

Fixed.

dajatje said:
lilrowrow said:

;D Thanks!

Mineman3212 said:

Fixed

Hello. I just signed up in search on enchanted tiki room content and am not receiving the activation email and am having trouble activating my account.

paulrob509 said:
Hello. I just signed up in search on enchanted tiki room content and am not receiving the activation email and am having trouble activating my account.

spoofingitup said:
I'm having the same problem. Never received the email and it says I'm not authorized to download

Back