Not Authorized To Download

illuminations2001 said:
Hey there, I also didn't get an email verification (not in spam either). Possible to resend? Thank you so much!

I sent you an email. Please check.

Hello,

I signed up today and I am also getting this issue with not receiving an email? I used Gmail address and nothing is in the spam folder.

Tai said:
Hello,

I signed up today and I am also getting this issue with not receiving an email? I used Gmail address and nothing is in the spam folder.

Hello, I too never received the e-mail, it's not in my junk or deleted boxes. Can you get me squared away on this so I can start downloading? Jacques

Jacques-Paganel said:
Hello, I too never received the e-mail, it's not in my junk or deleted boxes. Can you get me squared away on this so I can start downloading? Jacques

Mineman3212 said:
I am not getting the email either. I just signed up yesterday and it's not in my spam or anywhere! plz help!!!

I came back after not logging into the site for quite some time and got the message that I am not authorized to download.

mwbrown25 said:
I came back after not logging into the site for quite some time and got the message that I am not authorized to download.

Back