HELP: I did not receive the activation e-mail!

I have checked my inbox and spam folder and can't find the activation email either.  It lokks like my email was spelled correctly.

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

Joined way back but don't believe I ever received my activation email. Member status shows as validating. Any help would be much appreciated!

elecTRONrabbit said:
Signed up on the 18th and still awaiting auth email... No hurry, but help lol

Please and thank you

You signed up with an invalid email address. Please double check your profile.

Respected Staff,
I am sorry to disturb but I did not receive my verification email and have waited and checked SPAM as well. I therefore beg the moderators and staff to please help me in this regard.

dajatje said:
elecTRONrabbit said:
Signed up on the 18th and still awaiting auth email... No hurry, but help lol

Please and thank you

You signed up with an invalid email address. Please double check your profile.

I just double checked... the email as it appears in my profile is a valid email address. I'd be happy to email you or respond via that address if that will assist in the process.

Thanks for the help

I haven't received confirmation mail after 10 minutes. It would be really helpful if mods can check through it once

Hi
No Email Verification yet as well.
Checked spam and other folders.
Double checked email in My Panel
So definitely not arrived and email is right
Can a staff please manually send one out when you can or validate the account from their end please.
Thanks

Hi MouseBits admin:

I registered as "ZishengXiao" with an @163.com e-mail address a few hours ago. Up to now I have not received any e-mail (I have also checked the spam). Unfortunately I forget the password too. I tried to recover it but still got no e-mails.
For I still want to keep the ID "ZishengXiao", can you give me some help?  I suppose once the account "ZishengXiao" can be used normally, this account will no longer be used.
BTW, if @163.com e-mail is invalid, please use the Gmail address this account is using.

Thank you for your patience! :)

Just found out that there is a Thread for this situation so I will try it by this way.
[x] I tripple checked that I entered my E-Mail correctly.
[x] Checked SPAM folder and waited over 2 hours.
[x] If it depends I too used my gmail as my company won't like it if I used my corporate mail. Anything else I could check?
Would be nice if a mod could check my case.

Best regards & a nice weekende to you all, Nck

No activation email for me either - SMTP Error: Could not authenticate shown in the top left corner after registering. ProtonMail for reference.

Hi MouseBits Admin, I didn't receive any e-mail about activation. One thing I noticed after I registered on the top-left corner of the page, a message which said, "SMTP Error: Could not authenticate."

Y4Z1Gtn.png

May be that is the main issue? Please help. Thanks!

Good afternoon - I too did not receive an activation e-mail. Used GMAIL. Checked spam as well with no luck. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Hello dear Admin Team,

it's been about an hour after I registered, but I didn't receive a verification e-mail either. I hope I don't inconvenience you and I could also wait until tomorrow or so, but on the off-chance that there hasn't been sent one, I thought I'd reply to this thread.
There was also a message that said "SMTP Error: Could no authenticate.", if that means something to the issue.
Anyways, thank you for your attention.

Have a pleasant day!

Taix23

wcool said:
If you read this post, it likely means that you just registered and have not received an activation e-mail. What you could try first:
  • Make sure you did not make a typo in your e-mail address.
  • Wait a bit longer. Normally, it should be there within 5 minutes, but some providers could take as long as an hour.
  • Check your SPAM mailbox. Also known as the Junk mailbox.

If you did the above things and you still cannot find the e-mail, then please leave a message in this topic. I, or another moderator/administrator, will activate you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and welcome aboard!

Hello! Just joined today aroun 4-5 hours ago and have not received an email confirmation yet. I’ve done everything in the original message as well. Thank you!

Hello admins! I signed up with a gmail address this morning but haven't receive the confirmation email yet(not in spam either). Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Back