HELP: I did not receive the activation e-mail!

paulrob509 said:
Hello. I just signed up in search on enchanted tiki room content and am not receiving the activation email and am having trouble activating my account.

Fixed

dajatje said:
KHWaterBlock said:
Hey guys! Been about 6 hours or so, haven't received the email. I've checked my junk or spam folders and haven't gotten it yet :(
If you could either send another or activate for me, that'd be awesome!

I sent you an email. Please check.

Got the email, replied to it

KHWaterBlock said:
dajatje said:
KHWaterBlock said:
Hey guys! Been about 6 hours or so, haven't received the email. I've checked my junk or spam folders and haven't gotten it yet :(
If you could either send another or activate for me, that'd be awesome!

Fixed

Got the email, replied to it

I also haven't gotten the activation email after checking all mail (including spam), waiting, and switching email accounts.

Braxton634 said:
I also haven't gotten the activation email after checking all mail (including spam), waiting, and switching email accounts.

revelersapprentice said:
Hi!
Same boat here - waiting on my activation email.
Help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hello.
I never received my activation email. I have checked all the boxes in my email location and it wasn’t there. I would appreciate it if you could activate my account.
Thanks you.
Cricket6921

flashparker18 said:
Hi, I haven't received the activation email, I checked my account my email is correct :) and nothing in my spam folder.

Activated. Have fun :)

Hey there Mousebits Team!

Sorry to be a bother, but I haven't received an email after double checking my details and my Inbox/Spam folders for a few hours.

Hey there! I unfortunately haven't received an e-mail yet either. Don't know if it's because I have a weird address, but just thought I'd pop in and ask for another confirmation. Thanks!  :eek:

Violetfyre, rbxfan and Hyperion:
You are now validated.

TheMando:
You were already validated, but there was an issue with your userid in the forum. That is now fixed.

Have fun :)

Back