Not Authorized To Download

So I was attempting to get some torrents from other people but a message keeps appearing that says "Not Authorized To Download... Sorry"

So I was wondering, How do I become authorized in order to download these audio and visual files that people uploaded...

If anybody could help me out that would be great.

Thank You

You reply to the email you get sent and you go from "validating" to "member" (you can't download until you are a member).
Did you do that?

Must have gone into your junk folder  ::)
Never mind, they'll read this and send you another one.
Once you've replied to it, you'll soon be downloading  ;D
You'll also be able to see all the forums and not just a couple of them.

I too did not get the validation link email. Only username, password and login page. It's not in my spam folder either.

I did not get my validation email either.  Was wondering what was up.  Can I please get that email again?  Thanks so much!!!

To be specific, I am now a registered user and it still is telling me that I'm not authorized to download. I've cleared cookies and cache, still can't download. Thanks for any help in advance.

I did not get my validation email either.  Was wondering what was up.  Can I please get that email again?  Thanks so much!!!

rdkargol said:

Check mailbox and follow instructions.

I as well did not get the validating email..can someone help..thanks in advance

oh and Hello to everyone...newbie here..can't wait to start enjoying myself here in mousebits..

mickey80 said:
I as well did not get the validating email..can someone help..thanks in advance

oh and Hello to everyone...newbie here..can't wait to start enjoying myself here in mousebits..

I send you an email. Follow instructions in that mail and you will be up and running in no time  :D

Still never got that email…nothing is in my PM :(
"I too did not get the validation link email. Only username, password and login page. It's not in my spam folder either."

I send you a mail personally. It did not bounce, so the address you entered when registering exists. Are you sure it is your address? You can PM me your email address if it is different or fix it yourself?

This is why we have the validation email, so we make sure everything works and you will be able to receive mails when you get a PM.

-Dajatje

@PrincessChicken
Sorry, I missed your post. I send you an email.

@wd5ivd
You also have an email.

Please follow instructions in that email and you will be validated.

Cheers,
Dajatje

Good afternoon. I am trying to download for the first time and I, too, am getting this error message. Any help would be appreciated!

ElvisMickey said:
Good afternoon. I am trying to download for the first time and I, too, am getting this error message. Any help would be appreciated!

Help is on it's way. Check your mailbox and follow instructions.

ray said:
I did not get the validation email.  Can I have it resent please.  Thank you.

I emailed you. Follow instructions and all will be fine soon.  ;D

I too am unable to download. 

I would be grateful I I could get another validation email so I can attempt again.

Thanks you in advance.

aps753,

Your userid status is fine, no need for a validation mail. You should be able to donwload just fine.

- Dajatje

Back