Not Authorized To Download

AudioEngineer said:
Hi all,

Could you please resend my validation email please? It's not within the junk or spam folder

Thanks

I sent you an email. Please check.

I did not receive the validation email. I checked my inbox, spam, and junk folders. Does it take longer to send the validation?

Hello, I never received a validation email either, is there any way that you could re-send it please? Thank you for your help and time. Excellent site by the way!

I joined today and haven't gotten an email at all - not even in my spam. I really want to download some things, any chance I could get helped out? Thanks!

Same issue but double. Had an account, lost password, reset email never appeared.

Created this new account with alternate email but never received confirmation, not authorized to download.

Will you please work your magic as with those above? Thanks.

I have the same problem. No email. Would be great if you could fix for me thanks :)
I did notice in the top left corner of the page an SMTP error, which means the email didnt actually send though

I'd take one of those validation emails as well, if it's not too much trouble :)

I’m experiencing the same issue. No validation e-mail. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!  :)

This site looks incredibly promising so far, but I also did not get an email and would appreciate it if I could receive one as soon as possible.

Back