MouseBits

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video compression  (Read 14668 times)

nelsonj3

• V.I.P.
Video compression
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 04:17:51 PM »

Rupan, I have written a guide for uploading Torrents on Azureus in this Forum.  See if that helps.  You will also have to PM SirLamer for upload priveleges.  If you want me to see the file, you can send it to me on Yousendit.com or maxupload.com.

Thanks!

SirLamer

• Head Disney Nerd
  • Administrator
    • MouseBits
Video compression
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2006, 08:53:00 AM »

Quote from: rupan
Quote from: nelsonj3
Rupan,
Have you been successful in capping the Resort TV loop?  I\'d love to see it!  :D

Yep, I\'ve got it on my comp, but I was waiting for the torrent instructions to be put back up on the site.

Oh dude, with midterms and all, that\'s gonna take awhile, heh. :P

If you want to post something, PM me and I\'ll send you what you need to know.

rupan

• Uploader
Video compression
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 08:30:13 PM »

Quote from: nelsonj3
Rupan, I have written a guide for uploading Torrents on Azureus in this Forum.  See if that helps.  You will also have to PM SirLamer for upload priveleges.  If you want me to see the file, you can send it to me on Yousendit.com or maxupload.com.

Thanks!

Thanks for putting up the instructions, nelsonj3!  I can tell you\'re really excited to see this video.  :D  Sorry it\'s taking me a while to get it together.  Work stuff has been keeping me swamped lately.  I just got Azureus installed and will be messing with that now to make the torrent.  I do want to try out this h.264 codec almandot mentioned though so I\'ve got that downloaded and I\'m going to re-compress the source video to see what I get.  Again, sorry about the wait but it is coming, I swear! :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up