Not Authorized To Download

Hello, I did not receive a verification e-mail - any help to get me validated would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Help. No validating email received either.  Checked my inbox and my Junk Email folder; nothing in either of them.

thank you

Fernies59 said:
Help. No validating email received either.  Checked my inbox and my Junk Email folder; nothing in either of them.

thank you

Should be OK now.

Yes, I also have the same problem...would love to be able to download some of the torrents.  Looked and looked but never got the email.

Hi there,
It seems that I too fall into the category of folks who never received the email (I did check my junk folder). So, I suppose I could use a little help as well.

Hi Ronald9,

Could you please check your spam folder (and quarantine if present) again? I can see that all emails from MouseBits to you have been successfully received by your e-mail provider. Sometimes they put mail in a quarantine. You can contact them and ask them to release it. This would help more people who use the same e-mail service.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I'm afraid I have the same problem as all these other folks... no email sent (not even in junk or spam folder)... no ability to download.  Requiring assistance please....

Back