HELP: I did not receive the activation e-mail!

I also am not receiving an activation email/link.  It looks like one of the admins/mods can take care of this if I post here?  thank you so much!!!

Tried to reset my password on another account, waited days and still haven't received a reset email.

Just created a new account and haven't received an activation email either.

Have not received activation email.
Tried a few times to request a new password for a previous account, but never received one then either.

Going to have to add myself to the growing list. I had an account that I made long ago, but I couldn't remember the password. I tried the recovery option, but never received an email, so I created a new account. But like everyone else here, I never received the activation email.

Hello!

Please help me to get activated so I can get to my happy place!  ;D I would very much appreciate it to make this fine weekend even better!

Like others, I did not receive the activation email. I did try changing to different email addresses in my profile, gmail and non-gmail.

I thank you!

Sorry for the late reaction guys :-(

I just moved into my new house and all the work kept me from checking mousebits regularly. You are all validated now.

dajatje said:

I just moved into my new house and all the work kept me from checking mousebits regularly. You are all validated now.

No worries! Thanks for confirming my account, and congratulations on the move, hope everything went well :)

dajatje said:

Solid! Thank you, dajatje!  ;D

I think you are correct that the email system itself has an issue. I am actually doing some personal email address consolidation (a sort of move of my own :p ), but I can wait until this is resolved before I change it here.

Hey, as long as I am now a member and can partake of this sweet, sweet goodness, I am happy!

No activation. I tried on my regular email and a throw away address with a different username (which I'm not going to activate) just to see if it was my end somehow blocking it. Nope!  No dice on either!  I'm on my real email now.

dajatje said:
I believe the complete email system is failing. Have you seen emails lately?

I only get emails for reported posts .. I assumed everyone behaved recently :D

Hi,

Unfortunately I seem to be in the same position as everyone else in this post, and I've set up an account, but I've not received an email to let me change from validating to being a member.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

hi, I have already created 2 different accounts (using gmail and hotmail)  still no email confirmation in Inbox or Spam folder.  :'( Please help!!! thanks!!!

All,

I registered, but have not seen any emails as well.
Would you mind setting me up at your convenience, please.

Merry Christmas!

Hi all, sorry to be a bother but I also did not receive my activation email. It has been a short while and I've checked my spam inbox as well. I would appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

Seems like passsword reset + changing email verification + new registration verification is all broken :( I had to create a new login just to post this.

I gave it a few hours to come in, checked spam several times, but did not receive the confirmation email.  Assistance would be appreciated.

Hi - like the others, I waited a few hours after registering but have not received a confirmation email. I also checked my spam folder several times. Thanks in advance for any help or next steps I should take.

Sorry for the delay! All fixed now, though I'm not too sure about @SorMickey1940... Can you try please, SorMickey?

Hi,

I signed up yesterday but never received the validation email. I checked spam and it wasn't there either. I posted a new thread before seeing this one so please delete that one.

Thank you.

Back