HELP: I did not receive the activation e-mail!

Hello!

I signed up earlier today and haven't seen the email come through. I'm hoping it will come through shortly, but just in case, I wanted to get started on verifying manually if possible.

I double checked that my email was correct, so I'm hoping it just got lost in the shuffle.

Would it be possible to re-send to validate manually?

Thanks!

wcool said:
If you read this post, it likely means that you just registered and have not received an activation e-mail. What you could try first:
  • Make sure you did not make a typo in your e-mail address.
  • Wait a bit longer. Normally, it should be there within 5 minutes, but some providers could take as long as an hour.
  • Check your SPAM mailbox. Also known as the Junk mailbox.

If you did the above things and you still cannot find the e-mail, then please leave a message in this topic. I, or another moderator/administrator, will activate you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and welcome aboard!

Hi! I did not receive the email either, and it's been about 12 hours now. Would you be able to activate/verify my account manually? Thank you so much! :)

Hi! I created and activated my account last summer, but now it's telling me that my account status is "validating". When I go back and click my original confirmation email, I get an error page. Can I get a new confirmation email possibly? Thanks! :)

Hello signed up a few hours ago and looking to get activated but never received my email.  Could someone activate me manually?  Also big shout out to the admins for making this community possible, thank you!!

hi! i just signed up and saw a smtp authentication error message top left of the page.
also got no email for activation

thanks !!

Hello!

I have tried a few times since about midnight last night and have yet to receive my activation email.  If someone could help, I’d be so grateful!

Thanks!

Lilithz150 said:
Hello!

I have tried a few times since about midnight last night and have yet to receive my activation email.  If someone could help, I’d be so grateful!

Thanks!

Validated your account.

im not sure which thread to comment in as there are a few others so im going to drop a message in a handful of them, i didnt get the confirmation email either

Hello, I haven't received my confirmation email yet. Could someone please activate my account manually?

wcool said:
If you read this post, it likely means that you just registered and have not received an activation e-mail. What you could try first:
  • Make sure you did not make a typo in your e-mail address.
  • Wait a bit longer. Normally, it should be there within 5 minutes, but some providers could take as long as an hour.
  • Check your SPAM mailbox. Also known as the Junk mailbox.

If you did the above things and you still cannot find the e-mail, then please leave a message in this topic. I, or another moderator/administrator, will activate you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and welcome aboard!
Hello! I have not received any activation email, can you activate my account manually? Thank you!

jaycap120 said:
Hi, I haven't received a validation email either. Could someone please validate me manually? Thanks in advance!!

Same here! Excited to get my hands on those sweet sweet Disney tunes.

Back