I have a question?

As far as i know even Music loops with commerciallly available material were posted here - from Disney and Universal. Since it´s induction the quality isn´t near as good cd sound (and mono) and the die-hard fans in this community regularly use the induction recordings as reference - to buy the original cds, LPs, iTunes-files…

Would LOVE to hear more Universal stuff, especially an induction from Escape from Gringotts or the Hagrids Coaster...

So... i´m definitely in the mood for some Universal audio :) What were you able to record, extroterrorestrial_alien_corner? When i ever get back to IOA i´ll try a induction at the "Reign of Kong" ride, the speakers on board of the cars seem to be quite in reach...

Evoulie said:
tell us more
fbueller said:
Sure! Love 'em. As long as the content isn't publicly available for purchase.
ebbelein said:
As far as i know even Music loops with commerciallly available material were posted here - from Disney and Universal. Since it´s induction the quality isn´t near as good cd sound (and mono) and the die-hard fans in this community regularly use the induction recordings as reference - to buy the original cds, LPs, iTunes-files…

Would LOVE to hear more Universal stuff, especially an induction from Escape from Gringotts or the Hagrids Coaster...

I was able to record the on board audio on Harry potter and the forbidden journey, Revenge of the mummy, Transformers. However I was having audio errors. My induction mics sound crystal clear. It mainly depends on what the device is.

The issue was my stereo split cable was doing this weird noise removal, which is very odd. It has never done it before and it ruined the overall quality of my recordings. I am able to record in stereo in one sitting. Not at all requiring me to film two different times. If you guys want some good info on that, email me!

I will do another attempt after this dumb virus and the results will be better.

ebbelein said:
Does the sidecar on the "Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure" ride vehicle have its own speaker?

pixelated said:
ebbelein said:
Does the sidecar on the "Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure" ride vehicle have its own speaker?

As a matter fact, it does! So whenever I go to florida I will record the audio of it. As well as Dinosaur from disney world.

I have all induction recordings from Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s DINOSAUR/Countdown to Extinction that are not for public purchases.

Would you be more comfortable for me to share or upload them on a MouseBit Website?

Braden95 said:
I have all induction recordings from Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s DINOSAUR/Countdown to Extinction that are not for public purchases.

Would you be more comfortable for me to share or upload them on a MouseBit Website?

Yes please!!

Hi @the_extraterrorestrial_alien_corner - you may prefer to DM your email address - you don't know who has access to it if posted openly in the forums.

@Braden95 - please could you share your inductions more openly if possible?

bighole said:
Hi @the_extraterrorestrial_alien_corner - you may prefer to DM your email address - you don't know who has access to it if posted openly in the forums.

@Braden95 - please could you share your inductions more openly if possible?

Bad move on my end. I changed the text.

Back