Extracting Audio from DivX

Any free converter should do it - just select audio as the output.
Does Super convert Divx?
If it does (I think it does) that should work fine.
Just Google "extract audio from Video". Most free ones are Pinocchios (no strings).

I think super does pretty much all the "codecs" around .. even mobile phone videos and stuff

I've used VirtualDubMod for most of my video conversion and audio ripping. Looking at the site, it's been a couple years since the last update but I thought I remembered using it to strip the Magical audio off of a divx video for a friend. It is probably a bit more technical than Super but I like having that added control sometimes. If you need any help send me a PM and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. I don't know every nook and cranny of the program but I know it well enough to do what you want to do.

Link to the project page:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualdubmod/

Of course if you don't like downloading programs, use something to record off the soundcard and just play/record it rather than extracting it and editing it.
I've been doing that for years with Musicmatch Juke box (very old free copy) to rip the audio off DVDs etc.
Play the DVD, press record, press stop at the end of the bit you want.
If you can hear it, you can record it (but don't press anything that makes a system noise - it records that too). That includes ANYTHING that comes through the soundcard - including streaming audio from any source at all.

Back