Not Authorized To Download

pauliegolly said:
Hello! I haven't received any email to become a member.  I will greatly appreciate any help

I sent you an email. Please follow instruction inside.

Hi haven;t been to this site in a long time.  just found out all music i had was lost.  Could I get member status again so I can start downloading again?

Thanks

Jerriko said:
Hi haven;t been to this site in a long time.  just found out all music i had was lost.  Could I get member status again so I can start downloading again?

Thanks

Sorry to hear you lost your audio. I tried to verify your email address by sending you an email at the address you gave when you registered. This address is however not valid (it bounces), so please change your email address in your profile or PM me the correct one. This needs to be done before I can start the validation process.

I signed up a long time ago - but I checked back in today & it read that I wasn't Authorized to Download.  ???

gdail said:
I signed up a long time ago - but I checked back in today & it read that I wasn't Authorized to Download.  ???

I can't find anything wrong with your account. Can you please retry?

jicinfonegocio said:
Hi,

I reset my password now but I'cant download. Not Authorized.

Please, help me too ;)

Thanks in advance

Your account is not validated. I sent you an email with instructions.

fabricio said:
Hello! I haven't received any email to become a member yet.  I will greatly appreciate any help. Thank you very much.

I sent you an email with instructions.

madmunsterdaddy said:
I also didn't receive a verification email. only the one to activate my account. thank you!

The link in that email should activate your account, which has not happened yet. Did you get an error clicking that link?

no, the link worked fine. I don't think I could post until I clicked it then it let me log on and stuff.

EDIT: clicking it again gives me this...

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: UPDATE `smf_members` SET `ID_GROUP`=13 WHERE `ID_MEMBER`=

madmunsterdaddy said:
no, the link worked fine. I don't think I could post until I clicked it then it let me log on and stuff.

EDIT: clicking it again gives me this...

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: UPDATE `smf_members` SET `ID_GROUP`=13 WHERE `ID_MEMBER`=

Fixed it for ya :) Welcome!

Hi Mods,

I have replied to my email a while back but I am still in "validating" status.  Can you help me out?  Thanks, love this site!

999doombuggies said:
Hi Mods,

I have replied to my email a while back but I am still in "validating" status.  Can you help me out?  Thanks, love this site!

Done

nobody can at the moment, the tracker still isn't working. Are you able to download the small torrent file OK or do you get refused?

Hi mods, please can you validate me for viewing and accessing the forums/site?

I am able to login to the forum but not to the main page on the site, of course I'm not yet able to download.

Can you help?

Thank you!

uraeusjim said:
Hi mods, please can you validate me for viewing and accessing the forums/site?

I am able to login to the forum but not to the main page on the site, of course I'm not yet able to download.

Can you help?

Thank you!

I cant find anything wrong with your userid. Can you retry?

mikemalone said:
Admin,
Just joined but too promptly deleted the validation email before I validated.  Can you resend?

Check your mailbox and follow instruction and you will be just fine.

Hi Admin/Mods,

I've been waiting for the other email so I can change my status from validating. Can you help me with that? Thanks!

scarfojam said:
Hi Admin/Mods,

I've been waiting for the other email so I can change my status from validating. Can you help me with that? Thanks!

Please follow instructions I just sent you.

I replied to the email validation email...is there another one I should be replying to? Admin, would you mind resending it if there is?  I'll watch my spam folder, etc. 

Themdg said:
I replied to the email validation email...is there another one I should be replying to? Admin, would you mind resending it if there is?  I'll watch my spam folder, etc. 

I sent you an email. Please follow instructions included.

Hi there,
My account status is "validating" and I have checked all of my email folders (spam included) and have not received any verification email. Would you be able to resend that? Thanks!

katemcgowan1 said:
Hi there,
My account status is "validating" and I have checked all of my email folders (spam included) and have not received any verification email. Would you be able to resend that? Thanks!

I sent you an email with instructions.

the mods don't seem to have been here for a couple of days. Follow the above suggestion and send one a PM

eyore said:
the mods don't seem to have been here for a couple of days. Follow the above suggestion and send one a PM

Yep, sorry about that. Will take care of the backlog.

mb said:
I followed the link and somehow was still not validated...

I can't find anything wrong with your account. You are registered as member in the databases.

Back