Seed Bonus?

wdwdwdw

My ratio is duly noted as being not great.  I keep seeding but I guess what I have is just not that popular.  Is there a system for seed bonus similar to other sites where I get credit for seeding time even though no one is leeching?

Nope. Seeding is done to help fellow members out of the kindness of our hearts. There are no seeding requirements at all and no penalty for not seeding. As we are all Disney fans we just do what we can when we can. It's quite usual for some items not to be downloading by anyone. I've gone weeks with nobody wanting anything I'm seeding. If there are no seeds for something that's wanted, it comes up on the home page and then we just help out.

Ok, seed bonus is N/A if there are no ratio limits.  I do seed as much as possible - Maybe this site would be difficult to enforce a real ratio requirement since it's a small-knit community

I think they take the view that we are a community and we are sharing our own stuff between fans anyway (rather than downloading from a site where the files are held on-site).

eyore said:
Nope. Seeding is done to help fellow members out of the kindness of our hearts. There are no seeding requirements at all and no penalty for not seeding. As we are all Disney fans we just do what we can when we can. It's quite usual for some items not to be downloading by anyone. I've gone weeks with nobody wanting anything I'm seeding. If there are no seeds for something that's wanted, it comes up on the home page and then we just help out.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but under what thread would I ask help for downloading?  I'm trying to get a specific song from the Rainforest Cafe Soundtrack but it's showing as red, does that mean no one is seeding this?  Can you point me in the right direction to ask for help? :)

I don't think the torrents are back yet after the downtime. The file is still there (I'm the uploader) so give them time to get everything working again.

eyore said:
I don't think the torrents are back yet after the downtime. The file is still there (I'm the uploader) so give them time to get everything working again.

Thanks for replying back, I appreciate it. 

Oh, if nobody is seeding something it shows up on the index page under "seeds wanted" so those of us with the file will start seeding when they log in and see it. That may take a few days as not everyone logs in every day. It would show in your client as zero seeds. Best forum is probably the technical assistance for specific downloading/client questions or the general one if it's just a general enquiry

Thanks I was trying to do a search under 'seeding' which brought up no results.  I do see it now under the Index tab, thanks for the help!

Back