HELP: I did not receive the activation e-mail!

Hello,

I too did not receive any email. I followed all of the steps given in the first post but nothing has happened. Please activate my account also.

I'm also facing the same issue as everyone else. I use gmail, checked my inbox and spam still nothing. Any help would be highly appreciated, thank you very much for your time.

Same issue here. No activation email in my inbox or spam folders, and I confirmed that there were no typos in the address. I would love to be activated. Thanks!  :)

Rjinswand said:
No activation email for me either - SMTP Error: Could not authenticate shown in the top left corner after registering. ProtonMail for reference.

Your mail address is wrong (.com is missing). Please check and fix the email address.

Hello,

I have done the three things above and checked for the activation email but it is still now there.  Can you please help to activate my account?  Thank you.

I haven't received my confirmation email (also I checked spam but didn't find activation e-mail). Can you please activate for me. Thanks

Hi, I seem to also be in need of manual activation. It's been several hours since I registered, I double checked the spelling of my email address and confirmed it's correct, and nothing has appeared in my spam filter. Sorry to be a bother. Thanks in advance for your help.

Been waiting for over a week for an email, tried DMing a mod, no response to anything yet.  Starting to get concerned that this site is dead right after I found it :/

Hello,
I didn't get the email either. "SMTP Error: Could not authenticate" appeared in the top left corner of the registration page after I registered.

I just set up an account here, but unfortunately, never received the activation email. I tried changing the email to a different address, but have not received an activation email there either. Given that at the top of every email screen, I see the message "SMTP Error: Could not authenticate." I have a feeling I'm not going to ever be seeing that activation email.

Could someone activate my account? Thank you so much!

Back