Shuttle Bus Sounds

Has anybody happened to record the messages read on the shuttle buses to and from the parks en route to an on-propery resort or vice-versa?

My wife and I get chills any time we catch a glimpse of "Welcome... to the Magic Kingdom. Return service to your hotel... Watch your head and step as you disembark... Thanks for riding with us and have a wonderful time with us here... at the Magic Kindgom?"

I was warned I'm late  (obviously) on this topic, but this is the reason I'm registering for this site. When I'm finally given access to download, do these bus backgrounds (and maybe boats too) exist here???      Jacques

Thank you ebbelein!! ;D ;D ;D ;D This made my day just listening to it! I think I can speak for others in saying that the bus narration is literally ICONIC to WDW. No trip feels complete without hearing it. To me, its up there with the monorail narration. Do you have anymore of those tracks?

jd02, have you thought about making your own recordings?  I stay offsite and rent a car when I visit WDW so I don't take the buses. :-\

I have but I usually don't. I like to enjoy it live while im there and not have to worry about recording. Maybe in the future though.

On the other note, here's an appreciation post to the many of those who take time out of their own visits to get the audio we know and love

jd02 said:
I have but I usually don't. I like to enjoy it live while im there and not have to worry about recording.
Whaaatt??! It's possible to visit a theme park without recording anything???! I actually thought bringing a truckload of audio equipment is part of the booking deal? :)

Back